- Collect dues and ensure proper accounting
- Manage the community’s budget
- Fairly apply community rules and regulations
- Handle difficult, awkward or uncomfortable problems
- Coordinate board and owners’ meetings
- Hire and supervise vendors
- Take after-hours and emergency requests
- Ensure continuity if an assigned community manager leaves
WestGate – Your Best Choice for Experienced Community Association Management
As the premier and only locally owned community association management company in Santa Fe, we believe in the success of the organizations we manage. We’ve been ethically managing local communities since 1990 – we live, work and play here, too.
With more than 60 communities under management in Santa Fe, Los Alamos, White Rock and Taos, our management staff has an average of 20 years experience in the industry, with little turnover. Our established relationships with qualified service providers mean they return our calls and give us the best prices.
Personable, communicative customer service is our goal. In fact, WestGate has 2 of the State of New Mexico’s 7 certified PCAMs (Professional Community Association Manager), the highest professional designation.